Sunday, July 20, 2014

An official complaint

 Geico? "A Loner's got too stay a Loser." He says just before He rides off on a Horse. Leaving Her on Her knees in pain. This after I have told of My Life doing just exactly that in Public in the year of 1982. Forgive Me Nancy for losing My mind. You are fact of Life has has My hands shaking while I write. These People think that Her pain is a joke by doing this. I find no humor in such matters. This Person I hurt is an Adult and that is known as a fact of Life, if You insult Her You insult every Mature Human on Earth. That is a disgusting display of Childish, and just flat out mean, immature thing You could do. You have no respect and are indecent in Your actions. "Can't Ya tell? the Boy's love struck.". "You insult Grown Men.", "And then They expect to be called Grown.", "The Kid can shave, now He's a Man.", Hell I know al  sorts a sayings ment to change Children in America for a few years. I want these Boy's as bad as It sounds. A.S. Marshal a new would know of Me. The one I met in Cheyenne Wyoming I told straight to Him, 'Would You believe Me if I said I was being messed with on the Television?', His response was, "If You tell Me so.". I am not joking about any of this nonsense. This is a Coward to do the things He does. An example is in order, and I goal in My scheme here is to do just that. If this Kid wants to be a Public figure in this manner then I must do what I can to expose who this rotten Child is. My Life is a disfuntional on to begin with in life, a Child such as this? Richard knows all too well to never see Me again, and now He has insulted the Woman I hurt bad. You are a disgrace Mr. Pattison! "And I use the term Mr. loosly.". You are no sort of Gentleman to dishonor Her feelings in this commercial You laugh with. I have said enough. This Person personally, Richard Pattison. Born in 1960 in the same Hospital I was in that same year, Riverton Memorial Hospital was tore down Years back now. I think I'm only a week are so older then this Child. He went through His Junior year in the Riverton Wyoming, Fremont County school district #25. Me and Richard would be in three years books together and I never met Him until the Summer of Our Senior year. He ran away from Home because His Dad was'nt very proud of Him by the way He was treated. One argument was that Richard was'nt allowed to get a Drivers licence. Me? I'm the one that should have been told no. Had more speeding tickets than I can recall before I graduated High School. And working at Pizza Hut You knew by word of mouth where the Keggers were. What  a Bum this Pattison is, a Dirty Rat.

No comments:

Post a Comment