Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Childsplay

   My God, I try again. If People that know Me knew what the Hell I am doing Here They would look at Me a bit different for damn sure. But I must continue. Do You understand that I was set up for a fall from the beginning? This Richard Pattison is so arrogant He sees Himself as untouchable. A fact is a fact, no Man would do, nor would He allow such nonsense. What I see Myself as here is a joke to Richard, that pisses Me off more than a normal Person could realize. I see Myself as a Moron, because I am one People. Nancy? God that hurts. But it proves the Boy was blind as a Child, I am still a bit near sighted. But Hey, the bad Boy's win because Children think it's cool, grow the fuck up. I do understand that My manner of bringing this to Your attention may have something to do with My being ignored, but dammit I am pissed. Do Your God Damn job and bring these Assholes down. Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment