Monday, August 22, 2016

Still here dammit

I have been doing this crud for over five years now. I have just begun, really
During this time I lived in a tent in Santa Monica, spent four months in Jail in Cheyenne Wyoming for doing nothing, and messed My shoulder up in a head on collision in Washington
Gauranteed, if I knew exactly where Richard Pattison was for sure I would go there. My plan would not be to be nice for a fact
"Nice Guys finish last so no more Mister nice Guy" I am sick of being walked on by these People. It would be easy to commit murder, yes I say so
I was tempted to take Bill Rowley's life but I would never get to see Richard fall. That is exactly how I feel too
My innocence was an easy thing to see back then and I was used. In fact that is always how They were
I beg of You People with the power to destroy these People to do so. I am deserving

No comments:

Post a Comment