Thursday, June 9, 2011

Old Freinds

   Well here I am, on a wonderfully beautiful day outside, and I am blogging to Whom so ever really gives a damn. I'll be going outside to walk around wishing I had a life here in a few minutes. "Quit Your crying!", I hear from You, but what the heck huh? I am only a mess of a life, it aint like it really matters to anyone. I have something to say here that has nothing to do with the bitch known as My life, even though it happened to Me. I have mentioned Nigerians and There wanting money in order to give Me money, well at first it was Interpol supposedly that contacted Me. I in turn wrote to the real Interpol. Now I am contacted by the F.B.I., and I recognized the email address so They are the real F.B.I., these Nigerians are in cahoots with the terrorist Folks. I am no Terrorist, I am an American that backs the military to the end. I wanted to fight these Assholes in the '80s Myself, right after the massacre in Beruit. I am wondering if the song I wrote right afterwards has something to do with all these countries like Lybia standing up for Themselves. I said before I gave a copy of My C.D. to Mike in Austin, Mike runs a non-profit web radio site called K.R.Z.Y., He said He plays everything given to Him without reveiwing it, so I know it was on the internet. One of My favorite verses in the song says, "Don't be afraid to look in Your own backyard, You just might not like what You see!", and I Myself can hear the anger in My voice when I listen to it. With that said I will end by saying that I am not quite finished with My fight People, justice will prevail in the end, I just have to find Someone with enough gutts to help Me. As of tommorow I will as I said before be on the road, I am going to hitchhike to Seattle, I read there is actually a shortage of blue collar workers there. Plus I've never been there, My song the Highway Man says it all, "I've been here and I've been there, I'm workin' on Everywhere....". C-Ya in the funny papers, and happy birthday Hal. Kelly McGill. p.s. Fuck Hugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment