Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A good day indeed!

 What the hell, I just have to type once more. This is definately My final blog for a spell. I am starting out of here tomorrow and beginning a trip like I know probabaly none of You have ever been on, Me neither. I am going to hitchhike around for a while. I'll probabaly wind up in the mid west and find a job, or I might just keep on trucking, Who knows and Who cares. Depression is a bitch, and I gotta live with it. To all of You on facebook reading this from Riverton I must say I am truly sorry for babbling on, but People I do tell the truth. I am the victim of a serious crime and I cannot even get any help, a Moron is what I have lived as and I have to deal with it. I came out here to take care of Richard Pattison in a proper manner, but I have failed. I live in a city that hates the Vagrants, even the females walk by and say things to You. "Children can be so cruel.", is so true to life. "Get a Life!", Hell, I have one, it's just not as nice as the one You live. I really don't want to bring You Folks down, but read My blogs. Again go to Twitter and look Me up @BadElvis1. I refuse to lie to You, if I were to do so I could have charges pressed on Me in return. Children of the World I am serious when I say keep Your Goddamned asses away from Narcotics, and Parents You are as irresponsible as can be if You don't talk to Them. My Parents told Me very little in life, I did learn They are very cruel Their own damn selves. I can go on about My Childhood, but why? The best things that have happened in My life are bringing tears to My eyes as I write here, so I will finish with that. If any Cop worth His badge ever arrest Richard Pattison and Bill Rowley I will be amazed. And if They do give Me a call @ 512-300-9450. This is not a prank, and refrain from jestering Me by calling. Have a great life and keep Your heads together please. Sincerely Kelly McGill, A.K.A. BadElvis.

No comments:

Post a Comment