Friday, January 20, 2012

Aint life Grand?

   I hope it's not as cold where ever You may be, here it has been below zero, 18 below the other day in fact. Well, no justice as of yet, Richard Pattison is still running around free. I may run into His pal Bill soon though, I am being transfered to Wyoming and taking over as the leadman. Knowing Bill Rowley He'll show His ass there at sometime or another. Hey Bill, if You're reading this You had better understand I will not give You a fighting chance because of what You did, I will kick Your ass without warning. You People would agree, They tried to totally destroy My life, They don't deserve a chance. As far as everything else goes in the World, I hope You are doing fine and that You prosper in Your lifes. Sincerely, Kelly McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment