Saturday, January 28, 2012

Hack This!

   I must be bothering Someone, I was told that My Twitter account had been hacked into. Whatever for? Hey, I am in the mountains My Freinds, and it is a whole lot better than the flats of North Dakota, a hell of alot colder too than the streets of L.A.(Santa Monica). Well let's see what I can say today, I have even been putting some thought into it. I really don't want to continue crying about a goofy life, so I am sitting here and wondering what to say. Boring S.O.B. I bet some of You are saying, Ya, I gotta admit to it. Heck There has been times when "The Cat has got My tounge" while around Women as the saying goes, in other words, dull. At times though I can hit it off with the right Gal and easily carry on a conversation, so I guess I aint all that bad huh? My problem, as I am sure I have stated before, is that I don't feel worthy. Nancy did that to Me. I feel I have to better My life before I can approach a Woman. Right after I hurt Her I made sure I got Myself a car, I had alked for quite awhile before never feeling the need for a auto. Boy I took a good hard look at Myself tht night for sure, and still do when I see a Gal interested in Me. Reverts the Kid into a shy Boy. Well enough said for the day I suppose, kinda at a loss at what to say anyhow, C-Ya later, Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment