Tuesday, May 31, 2011

"It shocks the Children."

   Good day to You, and how the Hell are Ya? Myself? I'm about to give up. You know I was joking when I asked for a dollar, but I actually thought I'd get enough to get out of the fix I am in. Forget it now, I'm celebrating My birthday in style this year, that is tommorow, I'm outa here. I have been in the streets before and always found a way out but it aint working here. So I'm hitchhiking down the road. Anybody that just signed on at Facebook and confirmed being a freind, don't think I've lost it totally. Go to Twitter and You can read the whole story on @BadElis1, 63 blogs in all.  In case You don't feel like it I'm going to tell You anyways what it's about. I was constantly asked if I wanted L.S.D. and it is peculiar how Rock & Roll just happened along at the same time. Most of You that know Me will admit I won't lie to You, I wandered into a party and was offered something that I never accepted through Playboy, I was tripping for two days, after twenty four hours of being high as a kite I was given this Playboy. I never even read it because I knew what it was about I thought, the ehadlines read,"Stoned Hippy carries along hallucenagens.". Now Richard Pattison and Bill Rowley are living High on the Hog and I am living with a tore up mind. Hell I was offered ether the same weekend I was presented the magazine. This is not ranting, I really want to commit murder, the thing is is that I do have some control over My life. Everyone of You knows for a fact, especially the Guys from sports, that I was not a violent Person. They used to get Me so mad I was called, "the McGill evil eye.", Yes I was getting mad enough to go off. But now I hate life so bad I am furious about it and what has taken place in My life. Read what I have written and when You see Mr. Rowley again watch His eyes when confronted, the lying peice of crap told Me He does'nt remember any Playboy. Hey I'm not that far gone that I would make something that big up, I have said it before, give Me a truth serum. Hey Bill? You willing to take a truth serum, or even a lie detector? I doubt it. Watch over Your shoulder Mother Fucker because I am willing to go to prison over what You and Richard pulled off. Yes I am real Folks. Stay off the drugs Kids, take it from Me they will mess up Your life. Good day, and God bless, Kelly McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment