Friday, April 6, 2012

A fighting S.O.B.

   The title does'nt mean Myself, but I feel these characters might be saying I was beating People up. Hell it took a while before I confronted Billy Slattery after He ripped Me off. First there was Walter, He was working alone and I had nothing to do so I went over and helped Him. After a while He said He did'nt want to do what He was doing anymore, I had to talk Him into continuing at least twice before He finally got mad and said, "I'm not gonna do it and You can't make Me do it!", with that said He charged Me, My reaction was a punch in the nose that knocked Him ten feet backwards. I grabbed Him when He tried to run by Me and apolagized. Then there was Ken Dodson, who was saying something about Me, when I confronted Him I hit Him in the mouth. After that We wrestled around a bit, the end. While in Austin Kevin Childers tried to kick Me from behind, when I saw His shadow I spun around and kicked Him in the crotch, another ending to a fight. Hey I am not a bad Person here, these People, like many before, started it with Me. I have been hit in the mouth and walked away because it did'nt make Me mad enough to fight back. Pea green boots I was said to have on around the forth grade, continually, and never got mad about it. I have been Bullied almost My entire life Folks. This Richard Pattison is a Bully People, and He needs to be put away for messing My life up. I know They will never admit to it, but I know They are guilty. They had the motive, money. Hell My own Sister bullied Me, give a Guy a break please. Sincerely, Kelly McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment