Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A repeat.

   I am known as a victim, I was offered drugs due to a Playboy that I was given, sounds made up I know, and now Richard Pattison is a wealthy Bastard and I get screwed with on national television. I state nothing but facts, as I have said before I would submit to a truth serum People. I still have this hatred for this Fella and His partners, but refrain from hunting them down at the present. If I fail in bringing them to justice though? I don't want to say what I might do. I again say I was offered ether the same weekend I was offered the L.S.D. but had enough sense to say no at least. I have said there has been attempts on My life too. One I can't remember if I explained or not so I will here and now. I had just hitchhiked back into Austin and was around Seawright disk golf course when I went in and made My camp close by. I know I had to have been spotted going in by People I know there. That night as I slept I was awoken by gunfire, They came close to hitting Me too. I was hugging the ground when a bullet went past Me, I now know what the sound of a close by bullet sounds like. I found .50 cal. casings in the road the next morning. About two years ago I was working on the same job as Jon Pierson when somebody loosened My luggnuts. Hey! These Mothers want Me dead and out of the way People! I swear to God if I see either Bill Rowley or Richard Pattison walking down the street I am going to beat Them seriouslly, I am afriad I would more than likely beat Them to death. So in the name of heaven, please help out a lost soul and put theses Assholes where They belong, prison. I am nearing the end of My ropes here, Kelly McGill

No comments:

Post a Comment