Saturday, January 3, 2015

Come on already!

    I really cannot be Tweeting anymore just straight out. Damn I'm goofy. Hey You're witnessing My Life. Funerals have an affect on a Life. My old Friend Chico Martinez passed. I learned He had been a Volunteer Fireman Here for fourteen years straight. They blew the fire alarm with the doors open so We could hear. It's one of those thing's You know You'll think of that day for the rest of Your Life when You hear those alarms. It has Me, after leaving the reception afterward, feeling a bit lost. I know where I want to be though and it aint Riverton Wyoming. I sure liked the way the Billings Women acted towards Me when I was there for Thanksgiving. Craigslist show where I can get the same pay and not be the one pushing a Job. This town always lost it's flair after a very short spell Here to Me. I am surprised at Myself for spending so much time Here this time. I was born Here, but Riverton Wyoming can be a boring place to live. I came here with the intent of running into a few old aquaintence's with the hopes of calling Them out. I know for a fact I was set up is what I am saying. I want these People brought to justice and I in fact demand it. Something like that inside of a Person can eat Them alive, having figured out after years of suffering that Your suffering was caused by others. For years I just saw Myself as a waste that I Myself created. I never went looking for anything that began the Life of a mess. Drugs and Rock & Roll were set up for Me. That in itself is a bizarre thing to set up in My Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment