Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Con Phresnsi'om

   Did I spell 'er right, meaning excuse Me. La Otra, the other, being another. Mine oblective being No Lentes aqui, no glasses Tonight. Hell I'm too damn lazy to go out in My stocking feet at around 25 degrees out. It got cold here for a spell with nearly a foot collected, close I'd say. My thoughts for Tonight are simple, but when I am finished I will make Grown Men look at what I say, and I say for a fact that not an Adult on the Planet will find it amusing, meaning They are not silly ass Children living La Vida Loca, the crazy Life. I coined a phrase in My mind, I have known the phrase "When the reality sets in", and I have seen it too. My Dad talking about His Cancer, which We hope it stays in remission, told Me that reality had'nt set in yet Himself. What I look at Today is the reality of being. I have seen Young Adults shocked by the difference between Themselves and Full Grown People before. I was shocked as I say at the age of two by a Dog, and in all reality I just figured another scenario to this Dog I was given. I was two. Dogs jump up. I stopped in My tracks and set His food down where I know He'd never reach it. That is what happened. The dumb Dog recognized Me and wanted to greet His Friend. People I remember receiving this Pooch, I was told to feed Him one day and never remember any playing with it before. My reality. I kinda went astray from My thoughts so I'll finish with what I really wanted to start with, 'The reality of a Full Grown Adult Life.'. I am sure this will even make mature People look at what it is that I am saying to the World. Thanx for giving a damn.

1 comment: