Thursday, January 29, 2015

"What Men?"

   "You call Yourself a Man?", "Who the Hell would call that Mature?", "Damn!" My favorite. I have said it before that I was a Kid that paid attention when I was a Tike, I just hope that I am not the last Child to watch Adults. Needless too say I know better. The thing is, People are different then They were in 1963. I Myself am at a point in My Life where I  am wondering how I  missed things from that era in My Life, The "Grown." feeling did grasp the attention of a three year old. The mind of a Child. A Kid can become a different Person faster than the blink of an eye, fact. But when Another sets out to cause mental damage to Another it is unacceptable. I am a lost Soul seeking help, I understand it is pathetic, but God Dammit I hurt inside so bad I need a Refuge. My Life is at an end soon without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment