Thursday, June 9, 2016

Kelly McGill

I figured out a way to get back to My blog on My phone finally.
I mentioned a Kid named Sam,  short for Samantha. She was a Freind of Rowley's
A Kid named Ralph McMillan brought Her by I said. He asked if They could use My bed. The Boy I was I let Them. As I said Rowley showed up. When I said Sam was in there, Ralph left Her there, He took off into the bedroom
This Girl was around daily for over a month, I was to polite to run Her off like I should of. I never even thought about trying to get Her in bed either. Not until that night
The reason I mention this is something came to mind lately
I finally said what the heck Everyone else did, so I went in
There was enough light to see Who it was crawling into bed is the part I finally figured out, this month it came to Me
After She accepted Me We went about fooling around and then She said "You're not Bill!" and rolled over. It was only a few seconds afyer that when I got dressed and left the room.
She slept there all night while I slept on the couch too. The next day was the last time She came by to bother Me. She laid on My couch and had Her legs on Me. I just sat there. Pretty soon She got up and left. She stopped at the door and thanked Me
I never realized how I was messed with and it bothers Me immensely
Thank You for reading about a slow Kid is all I can say
Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment