Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Straight up Kelly McGill

With all the crap going on in America I have to say this
I don't give a Rat's ass if You are Gay, Black or what. As long as You leave People be and don't go around killing People You are the kind I don't need to bother.
But if You are out to take Lives You deserve to die
We as a whole are in deep shit and People had better figure that out
Radical Muslims, or whatever You may call Yourselves, are nothing but trash
I personally want to eradicate Your type from the Planet
I have been messed with all My life and understand People are mean
If We allow Them to walk all over Us like We have been doing We will no longer be America. It is a dangerous situation, face up to the real threat
Threat Hell, They are not threatening, They are killing

No comments:

Post a Comment