Thursday, August 29, 2013

A message to an Officer

   "When exactly?", was a question asked by one of the Police stations I follow, without looking it up right now I couldn't tell You which one it was. Let's start from the beginning. 1980 was when it all started. As I have said it was odd the way it all was set up. It was on a Friday after work, when I got out of the shower there was a knock on the door. Freda Mares was there and asked if I wanted to buy some acid. I had never done any before and didn't understand what the side effects were, so I bought it. The one thing I never mentioned was that the main door to the apartments was a locked entry, You had to buzz People in. This happened two weekends in a row too. Another thing is that in order to place the music They had set up They had to have a key to My apartment.You really need to listen to Rushes 2112 to truly understand what the music has potential of doing to a young mind. Soon after, while not even knowing how to play an instrument, I was asked to join a Band. I could never claim to be too bright in the first place, but Friends of Thiers kept pushing the junk My way, for years to come I did a lot of acid. I want Kids today to realize the danger of drugs so bad I can't stand it, do You Kids really want to mess Your lives up? Hell no You don't! Grow up now before it's too late for You. I remember in school how the Teachers told Us about the side effects but I was one of those that didn't think it would be all that bad, I was a Moron. I realize that the only thing that can come out of all of that is maybe a lawsuit for damages. What really pisses Me off is how these arrogant Boys can screw with Me on the Television. I hear a lot of You laughing at that and not believing what I say, I play no games. My life is a purposely destroyed one by the hands of People I thought were My Friends. I shit You not when I say that I had a tent pitched in Austin Texas a few years back when I was playing My guitar and Somebody starts calling My name, "Kelly! Kelly! Kelly!", He yelled this while I watched Him and His dog looking for Me. These Fools must have a trail on the computer to follow. But no, I am a Loser and Nobody helps one of those out. Bullshit! Take these People to jail before I lose what cool I have and shoot a piece of shit for what They have done and what it is that They continually get away with. Now! Son of a Bitch I hate these People. I have a good question for You, why did Homer Simpsons yell My name when He was looking for His Wife Marge? Very interesting. That was exactly how it went down in the woods. Jon Pierson knew exactly where I was camped out too. I also told Him after I realized what had happened to say Eeeah for Me. They did just exactly that. If You were to look into this Kid in Pflugerville Texas You may find a trail leading to these Jokers, Jon Pierson is in it up to His neck. Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment