Monday, August 26, 2013

Good tidings

   I guess I've been playing My cards right for a change. The Old Man came up with a holster sewn into the boot. I can tell You this d because We have already talked to a Lawyer and He sent Us to the University of Wyoming where They do all the homework for Residents for free. After that We'll be ready to present it to the patent office, thus having what is known as a patent pending pretty much. It should sell in this day and age. One reason I say this is because I really cannot continue to go on with this crap. And if We win like I think We're about to I sure as Hell aint gonna be crying over My life anymore. Once I can say I'm set up well enough to support a Woman I'd really be screwy to sit here and do this junk. One thing I do know about patents is that They will not give one to an insane Person. The closest I have been to being totally out of My mind was around eighteen years ago, My anger was driving Me mad by being around certain types of People, the American youth. I too have issues with the changes in life, but I see a different World then most. Remember I was the Kid walking through life like Jim Carrey in Truman. And Richard Pattison is the One that altered My way of thinking while on drugs People. I mentioned before when He said, "When You think of People They think of You.", He called it Karma, I had never heard the word before. Richard didn't show up and say this until I was already tripping real good though, real smooth this one. I refuse to quit I'ma tellin' Ya now either, if We strike paydirt I will most definitely have a Lawyer and a Private Eye investigating these People, Fox take note, and I will bring Them down legally. Poor People do whatever They can to survive, that is what You have read here was an attempt to survive in a harsh World that took a crap on a little Kid and kept stepping on Him. My next copyrighted music will be Broken Mirrors. The Group name I would go for would be the Wayward Boys. I shit You not, Our band would have went far if They would have left Me alone. I see what They saw then, I would realize what it is They were up to and got pissed. Richard? I like Karma too. But I like the other kind that creeps up and bites You in the Ass. And You know that with Billy Hanson on the drums We were to step up pretty good with the songs I wrote even in the eighties. Richards a fair hand on the lead guitar and I blew Jon Piersons mind playing it while They had Me tripping some more. Talent would not have been an issue, and with Richard as the frontman We were going to get noticed.  "Fuck Kelly! We win He loses! Deal?", I can hear Them now. Well like I said this is nearing an absolute finish. When People say it helps to get it off Your chest believe Them. Have a great Night and buy Our boots, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment