Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Did He have to say that?

   Good Fucking God, People are pieces of trash. Here I am working away when  a young Man from another company comes along. Real nice Guy too. He is talking to the Boss about how things are going When I hear Larry the Owner of the company tell Him, "He's an Idiot.". You may have felt some pain in Your lifetime, but I doubt if You have felt what I felt. After I quit I went and found a place to sit and drink a beer, I doubt if I'd be here right now if it weren't for the holster idea We came up with, I still feel bad inside but yesterday I really wanted to end this charade known as My life. I woke up twice last night and puked, it may be nerves getting the best of Me. You Fucking People in this World really think Your Fucking cute don't You? You sorry ass Mother Fuckers Who think You're better then some Kid. How many times does a Guy have to get stepped on? Good Fucking God! You People push some sorry Bastard until He hates life so bad He walks in with a gun and kills Everybody in sight. And then You wonder why. Get a Fucking grip! I was feeling so damn good about life, feelings I have never really experienced before, because I know I have a good thing going. But then some Punk ass Mother Fucking Jackass opens His mouth and makes You feel so bad inside You want to kill Yourself. And I still write hoping for justice, what a joke. Fuck all of You is My attitude. People want You sorry Assholes dead for a reason, Your shit does stink Son. I'll be damned lucky if I don't kill some Asshole in My life. So have a wonderful Fucking weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment