Saturday, August 17, 2013

The McGill Kid!

   Boo!!!!!!! (A pause) I see I don't scare Anyone, I never really did honestly. Honesty? Good God Fella! You said You'd never be a casual drinker. Which in fact is what I am presently attempting to be. Dammit Man! A night alone aint fun, and when You need to socialize it is easier with a loose tounge. As of late, I have been experiencing the presence of women in My little town, and not Bar Flies either. I am a Coward I state here and now. Boy, what is Your problem? You would ask this of Me, timing is very important  for a Dumb Kid. Today if I would have turned around and went to the garage sale , next to Sheila's house of course, after a young Gal waved at Me I would have met a nice Person I can tell, I Chickened out. You must understand that Riverton Wyoming is a small town and I may see Her again, I know it's a poor excuse. That is how Me and Miss Griffin met You know? We ran into each other before long. That thinking also killed My life after Nancy, I felt I would see Her again. Another occurance was when I went to a street dance here, this was maybe a month ago. A heavy set Woman was there with a Gal I went to school with, Bah! I mentioned Her. I believe I said something about how She quizzed Me on My relations in life @ the class reunion, well this Girl at the dance, and I do not mean disrespect here, had a Booty the size of.... I saw a face there Folks. What took My heart was the way in which She sat there when I looked Her way, She was a bit jumpy. I knew right away that this Young Woman would be a perfect match for Me. My mistake was not following through with My first thought and getting the food They were serving and sitting on the open spot on the other side of Her. Hell I didn't really feel it appropriate to approach Her then to be truthful. Ah Ha! The Kid is an Idiot! Well not totally, I can contact Her through Sandy. Facebook is where I am thinking. If I tell Her I'm near broke but I owe $250. on a '97 G.M.C. 4x4 Pickup, plus I have a job that could turn into a regular job, tough Son of a Bitch too, and I like Her style, the God's honest truth, I might have a chance. I know what I would tell a Woman about My Pals, 'If I ever say These are the Guys' just get back.', You could not, and a Man would not, hide from her what She has in front of Her. Wow! Women are looking at Me? I'm sure glad it's a small town, it might work for Me. You never know as They say. As far as Our prototype it's done. We have a phone conference with a patent Lawyer Tuesday, awaiting His opinion on Our gig. That would be fantastic, wind up wealthy and find companionship with a young Woman all at the same time. I'm trying to find the Gutts to get a hold of Sandy, We're talking about a nice Girl here, I can see Her as She is. A Keeper as They say. So what's keeping You Boy? Hell look at Me, I'm an Outcast. We'll see, I can definitely say, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment