Tuesday, March 24, 2015

A Bitch of a Life.

   I learned the words, "Open Your mind.", at an early age. These are dangerous words to Me. They may mean, become a Terrorist, We're Queer it's alright or many other factions in America's crazy scene Today.  My main objective while writing this crap is exactly that, to open Your minds. I do admit that it never started out that way really, but now I seek another venue. Kid's Today are so lost it seems unfixable. I pray for the opposite. Murders, Rapes and Child molestation are heard of daily. I understand that with a large Population this is going to be abundant, but still unacceptable. I sure as Hell hope a Human Being is reading this and contemplating such activity. Being such I am asking You to grasp Your Life. If You are lost beyond a point where You have no self control kill Yourselves. Me? I would have if need be. I have had My own uncontrolled reactions in Life. I see right through You Folks when I say that I You look at this. I understand a Normal mind Folks. I never had mental issues until My Pals made sure I was stoned out of My Gourd, just shocked at a few things.

No comments:

Post a Comment