Friday, March 6, 2015

still tryin'

   This writing crap has crossed My mind a few times in the past week, I just did't want to gab about this sad sack of a Life. Once again I had some brilliant thing to say but forgot it by the time I warmed up the computer. I see Myself writing this crap and just hoping it works, dammit I hurt inside bad. I am the biggest Loser, and I do not exaggerate. Sheila, Nancy and a horde of nameless Girls along the way did a number on this little Kid for one thing, but the assistance of My old Pals in helping Me become a Musician left a Kid wandering through Life. I see The scam these People acted out clearly now. I say no lies when I say that in the mid eighties I was a messed up Kid. It never failed that drugs just happened along, and Me already being a bit fried? They achieved Their objective. Richard Pattison and William "Bill" Rowley are the reason I live as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment