Wednesday, March 11, 2015

The Kid won't quit!

   I have quit so many jobs in My Life over the span of thirty plus years. But to quit when You know You have Them dead to rights? They are for a fact screwing with My Life. Proof? Put this Boy to the test, I am begging You to. In a Court room with a Jury I would prove My case. I am as serious as I can be when I say I would demand no less then a Lie detector, and would go over board on My request for a chance to do anything that would make Me say the whole truth. I am a Life!!! These Cowardly Children deserve Time. I have been behind Bars, that feeling You get when You know there's no way out is not nice. Four months in Cheyenne Wyoming for supposedly hitting a Doctor? There is a perfect track of My journey since I started this. I am on film at the Playboy Mansion along with being allowed to walk through a scene of N.C.I.S. L.A. by Brain beach Santa Monica, the chess park next to muscle beach. I am as honest as a Human can be here and I was done wrong. People in America allow a lot of nonsense because of Their blind ways. People We are in reality as of this date on Earth in America at War. We are being infiltrated by Others wishing to kill Us. World War III would be needed in order to cleanse the Population. Children look back later Kids and see where They were so Green, it is amazing. At My age it does'nt take ten or thirty years to figure it out either. I still look at Old Gentlemen and see Myself, I lie to know one Not even Myself. Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment