Friday, March 25, 2011

BadElvis

I am the Victim of a crime People. I am not insane and I am noy playing a game with Your life. I was friends with some People and They asked Me to join in a band after I wrote a song. It is sad how L.S.D. and Rock & Roll happened to appear at that time of My life, Rushes 2112 to be exact. This was just after I as an innocent Kid scared this Girl that looked at Me with love in Her eyes, I stared at Her body with My mouth wide open. Poor Sheila was petrified when I ran back into the room, She was under the covers by then and I jumped right on top of Her, She went home right afterwards. It was'nt long before I moved to Austin Texas where My life took a turn for the worse. Kevin, this Kid that came along with Me was always wanting to do acid. One night I wandered into a party at the Marriott hotel there doing acid. I crashed a party and was semi accepted there. At the end of the evening I mentioned to a Lady I was talking to that I had recently lived on the job We could see out the window. A week later I again was asked to do L.S.D. this time it was two hits of four way window pane and a black molly(speed). I was awake for two and a half days. After twenty four hours of tripping I was handed a Playboy with a headline reading, "Stoned Hippy carries along hallucenagens!", I never read the piece of crap feeling I knew what it was about, (You will not find it in Their archives either). The next day I was asked if I really wanted to get high, ether was offered. People I have lived for the last thirty years with severe mental issues due to this. Now these People think it cute to screw with My life. "Richard Pattison, Killeen Texas!" , was blurted out by Craig Furguson. Richard was one of Them that wanted Me to be the bass player in His band and I was living in Killeen at the time. I was living in the streets of Austin when I was playing My guitar in the woods where I was camped and a Fella walks in yelling, "Kelly! Kelly! Kelly!", soon after Homer Simpson is looking for His wife yelling, "Marge! Marge! Marge! Or is that? Kelly! Kelly! Kelly!", in the next scene He states, "Oh, I wanted the Magilla gorilla!". Folks My name is Kelly McGill and I want Him and His Pals brought down. I am at this time living in a tent in Santa Monica California looking for this Kid Pattison. I have repeatedly told the U.S. Marshals that I feel like taking Him and His partners down in a homicidal manner but cannot. Hugh Hefner is involved in a rip off People. I dare not lie and hope to hell They attempt to bring Me down. Three attempts have been made on My miserable life since then too. A fall at the age of two and having mental retardation in My family has made Me a bit on the slow side, I had a Woman named Nancy, that's about all I know about Her, fall in love with Me in the Dallas night club in Austin, I was so struck I walked away. There is no way in Hell You break a Woman's heart like that on purpose. Suicide? I had a gun in My hand and put it down due to the temptation, I wrapped My shirt around the cell bars in Harker Heights Texas and hung there until I started to choke and could not finish. I have one last attempt at redeeming My life, put these punks in jail. Oh, that's right, They'll just pay some dirt bag off and walk away free.

1 comment:

  1. I Kelly McGill went back to see how many pages have been read, this one gets more hits than any of Them. A bizzare life it is Friends, thanks for reading this. Kelly 9/13/2012

    ReplyDelete