Monday, March 28, 2011

Huh?

Hello out there. I am surprised I actually have followers. Welcome and I hope You Folks don't get offended by the graphicness of My blogs. I am here to stay until justice prevails. I am so serious about revenge, I even walked right up to the Playboy mansion in Bel Air and requested a meeting with Hefner personally, Not even a chance. I have to clear the aire here on a couple of things I feel these crooks would have said to Hefner in order to stab Me in the back. I know They would have mentioned John Doral and Jane Jepson. First off John's shower was being recaulked by Elliot Weis and was using My shower when Kent Jepson came by. When John got out I acted a bit jittery thinking to Myself, "Their going to think We're gay!", Kent looked at Us with a shocked expression to say the least. The second one, Bill and His freind Ken Dodson were keeping company with Kents sister in law and talked Me into hanging around with Her too. She came by one day and I left Them alone and went to take a shower. When I got out Bill left Us alone and took a shower. Jane started kissing Me and I had a strange thought, the first thing that came to mind was that Her mouth tasted like sperm. Whoa now, I have no idea what that junk is about. I can here the words of the majority of the males in America, "How in the Hell would You know what sperm taste like?", I don't. I have even contacted Obama about this matter. I feel this is My only chance in Hell. I am wondering how the Guy knew where I was sleeping and knew My name? What is there a website about Me that I'm not in touch with? I believe that possible, I never saw the Guy before. I saw Him but stayed down when Him and His dog were looking for Me, what would You do? I was surprised. Man what a story huh? I have so much more to tell You it is going to take a month to blog it all. So I will see You tomorrow. Sincerely, Kelly McGill. Have a great day Folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment