Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Samantha

   "Sam quit coming over evryday!", that's what I should have said. Right after Sheila left Me I lost My job. I had long hair and was working in the uranium mines along side a bunch of Cowboys, I was set up constantly with bad gyger counters until I decided not to turn one in one night. I allowed the scrapers to cut a path right in the middle of a big hill of solid uranium, the next night I recieved My walking papers. After that and Sheila I went into a state of depression and sat at home for two months. I did look for work, but not as hard as I should have. That is when Sam started coming by. She was a fifteen year old freind of Bill Rowleys whos Aunt lived on the third floor of the building. Bill had a habit of bringing these fifteen year olds around back then and I strayed from Them except for Sheila. One night Ralph McMillan comes by with Sam and asked if They could use My bedroom, I was at the time a doormat I see when I look back. After Ralph was finished the cad left Her there in My bed. Soon after Bill Rowley shows up, when I told Him She was in there He could'nt get in there fast enough. Quite awhile after Bill left I said to Myself everybody else is why not Me and I went in. At first She was receptive until She said, "Your feet are cold. Oh Your not Bill!", and rolled over. If I was a Man of any caliber I would have never been in that situation period, but I was not and I still tried. I did'nt hold the Girl down and forcibly have sex with Her, but I did try to insert Myself in Her. I only made it halfway before I was through and left Her alone. I don't remember Her leaving that night, but She was gone when I woke up on the couch the next morning. That afternoon She was right back over, this Girl was lounging Her legs on Me really trying to get Me going I guess. After awhile She got up and opened the door, when She looked back She said, "Thanks!", and left. I never saw the Kid again after that. I say this due to the fact that it again would be something these Boys would use against Me with Hefner. Laura Chiles is another. I met Laura through Bill when He was dating Darlene Cowles, Lauras step sister. I had a car and They lived about fifteen miles out of town, very convienant. I dated Laura the rest of My senior year and Her family moved to Mississippi that summer. I worked road construction that summer and in the spring took off for Ocean Springs Miss., soon after arriving I talked Her into going to California with Me because I was having trouble finding work there. We had talked about raising a family of Our own so We were sexually active daily. Here is where it gets pathetic, one night She said She did'nt feel like it, and Me being the dipshit I am, told Her a Man has His needs and pleasured Myself right in front of Her. It really bothers Me to say this like this but as I have stated before I am bringing these two and Thier friends down anyway I can. Again I must say I am sorry to anybody reading this , brashness is what My situation calls for here and I am pulling no punchs at all. I was eighteen when Me and Laura dated and nineteen when Sam hung around, A teenager is not fully developed as an Adult and I, it is needless to say, was a little slower than most. I hope Your day has been an exceptional one and People God bless You. I'll see You later. Kelly McGill

No comments:

Post a Comment