Thursday, March 31, 2011

Grandpa Kelly?

   First I must retrack something I said yesterday, I know for a fact Brian Foley went to the state hospital in Austin Texas. His picture was even in the University paper, He crawled up into a tree naked on campus at the University of Texas. I am sure that would be in Their archives if anybody wants to see it. You know out of the three I really have to say Brian was a pretty decent Guy, He just did'nt give a damn. As for Jon, I have no remorse for anything I say about Him, and I ask Your forgiveness on My ungentlemanly manner here explaining everything, like calling Him arrogant and a total ass. I wanted Him so mad He would make a mistake when it came to His involvment in this matter, I text messaged Him constantly until He sent one back calling Me a braying Jackass. Now everytime I text Him I end by saying, Eeaah just to piss Him off. I told Him to tell Bill Rowley to use it in one of Their little skits and He did. I was watching Tyler Perry's house of Payne and the Grandfather comes to visit, Grandpa Kelly. And yes He said Eeaah for Me. The one show I watched that blatantly stated My name was a George Clooney film where He is an Outlaw in the movie, His name? Kelly McGill. Coincidence? In the final scene They say My name at least twenty times. My senior year in high school I was a benchwarmer (Waterboy) on the football team. One friday We were getting beat by Rocksprings at halftime, the Coach told the tackles to slant in and shoot the gap because They were running at the same hole every play. The next day I started at tackle on the J.V. sqaud, and I slanted just like the starters were told. I stopped the running back four feet short of the line and never let up for the rest of the game. Actually I blacked out during the game and only remember spots, but I am sure if I had not made a tackle I would remember it. This does'nt mean the movie Waterboy has anything to do with Me, but I wonder. Back to Richard Pattison and His game. One night before I left Wyoming, Ralph McMillan said He knew where He could get some hallucenagenic 'Shrooms. While tripping Richard comes along and asked Me if I knew about Karma. When I said no He explained that Karma is when You think of Someone else They think of You, Strange Fella this Pattison. I aint so sure some of My family is'nt involved in Their game, Truckers wife was used not too long ago. That was My Mothers C.B. handle, I have never heard it  used other than by Her. I have twelve followers? Dang! One of them I must say hello to, Yoko Ono. I am glad to see You here. Hello to the rest of You as well, I am glad that My story is'nt just out there on the web with nobody at all paying any attention to it. I have to say here that the People are what is most important to Me here, I feel My pleas for justice have fallen on deaf ears and I must reach out to You in order to find a way to bring these Children down. Thank You very much for Your time I say again, and I will see You all later. Kelly McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment