Wednesday, March 30, 2011

More acid?

  Along came Jon! Jon Peirson moves to Austin and soon moves in on Jollyville with Me. Right afterwards Robert and Brian Foley come along. Again They are the ones asking to do L.S.D. all the time not Me. These Guys were freinds of Richards not Mine and I gaurantee Jon will get an ass kicking when I see Him again, and I told Him so. When this Kid shows up quite a few People are curious about His funny way, all I would say is Jon's just Jon and They accepted Him. Gary Shively and Him would have acid partys and looking back now I feel I was the only one there doing acid. At this same time Richard shows up at the house with two ounces of syllasybum mushrooms and gives them to Me for rent, Hell He never really stayed there. Me and this character Jon were roommates for close to two years, and during that time I did alot of acid freinds. I never was the one to figure it out, most People when They speak of L.S.D. say You just hold it in Your mouth for awhile and then spit it out and You don't get the full affect, not I though I would eat it without thinking. Dumbass! I hear You say now, how much more do Ya need to totally screw Your mind up? I have to mention Brian here. This Guy is supposed to have escaped from two mental institutes, I wonder if He's ever even been in one, four times at My last count. Everytime He comes around He's acting all goofy and I feel it is one of Their games to mess with My life. I actually saw Brian in a Taco Bell commercial around a year ago. These are the kind of People that think it funny. I have told Jon a number of times that things are not a laughing matter, but that adds fuel to Their jokes. Robert Foley is a very different Fella to say the least, I had to finally kick Him out of the house for His antics. I was asleep in My waterbed, fully clothed, when He pushes on the mattress. I cocked My foot ready to kick Somebody when I awoke and here stands Robert with a goffy smile on His face. Folks He was buck naked . All I could do was tell Him to get the hell out of My room. Days later I hear Him talking to Rick nd Nancy, some People I let move in, He was telling some off the wall story about Me. I said out loud that He was a liar and told Him before I went to work that on payday He was out of there. Now on payday He tries to hand Me His share of the rent but I stood My ground and said no. I left the room and when I came back He was putting a pistol to His head. After trying to talk Him out of it for awhile I finally said go ahead see if I care. Nancy was getting out of the shower and I told Rick to tell Her to talk to Him, She came out not to long afterwards with His .38. It was about a month later the Son of a gun shows up with another gun demanding his pistol back. I see now I never should have let Them move in, I knew Them from high school and did'nt really care for Them then. Jon is an arrogant bastard, He tells the People I know around Him that He's the best layout Man in the buisness. Hell Jon I've work with You and for You, You make more mistakes than anybody I have seen. This is by far the most bizzare story I am sure People have hearD that is why I feel these Fools think They are safe, Who would believe such a peice of garbage. I will say right now Folks I would take a truth serum to prove My words are in deed fact. I am going to prevail in the end here. Thank You for Your time, and spread My message to anybody You think should hear it. And Kids out there stay off the drugs, really. I cannot tell You half of what they have done to Me, You would not beleive it because You have never been there. Just take My word for it and be an Adult about it and keep away. The mind is a terrible thing to waste is a fact of life. Kelly McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment