Friday, March 30, 2012

The American way.

   Bullies! Hey Richard Pattison and Bill Rowley are'nt the only Assholes in this country. I saw on the news where a high school girl was being pestered and hung Herself because of it. I am guilty of it Myself People. In junior high I bullied Jim Doyle, and every time I passed Ken Lobdel I went to swinging, He acted Gay and I was not going to allow that around Me. I even pushed My nephew Clint around some, when He came around Me in Texas He started out by telling Me about life. Me in My thirties and Him eighteen, I was'nt going to let that fly. But in America today We have cyber bullies, quit while Your ahead Kids, Grown ups don't do. Do You hear Me Richard, You are guilty in the first degree Pal. President Obama has a web page trying to curb such actions too. I sincerely hope I can help some Kid out there by sating everything I have ever said, I would hate to see some Kid mess His or Her life up on drugs, or even break a Womans heart because He is so blinded by love He loses His senses right in front of Her. Hey I have heard of it happening before Me, but I too was blinded People. As I said before, "I was'nt Man enough to hold Her in My arms.". Have a great day if You will, Kelly McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment