Thursday, March 15, 2012

Where do I turn?

   I seem to getting nowhere with My pursuit in justice, hell even a Gay Guy that committs suicide gets justice. His roommate films Him and His freind and He kills Himself, now this Guy is looking at ten years in prison, maybe I really should cap Myself, the only problem is that I may take Them down right after and never see the final results of My attempts to bring Richard Pattison down. You may think I am just saying I want to end it all, but Hey. I hate to go on saying I live a frustrated mess of a life, but I do and that is a fact of life. A blog about losing? What the heck? It may work, but then a gain it just be a way to vent My frustrations on the web huh? Either way I aint about to give in and let some hotshot Kid get away with being a criminal. Have a wonderful day, and enjoy Your life. Kelly McGill

No comments:

Post a Comment