Tuesday, March 27, 2012

March 25 2011

   It has been a year now since I first started this writing, I have to say it sucks. I have gotten nowhere except being the only Person on the face of the Earth to expalin a seriously bizarre life. I say it again, I do not lie and I make none of this up. For a fact I was offered drugs that these People knew I would take because I was a slow child. Yes I was given a copy of Playboy, one inwhich will never be seen unless it is proven that Richard Pattisn has the copy I was handed, whivh I know Richard well enough to say He would keep. As I stated in the first blog, this is not a game People. I am still so pissed off I am tempted to hunt this Asshole Pattison down and end His life. But I hope for the best and expect the law to do something instead, I would hate to end My own life in the process when these People are'nt worth it in the long run. A year? Man what a journey I have been on during that time too. I cannot give up My pursuit of justice, can Ya blame Me for trying? Somebody out there do the right thing and put these People in prison where They belong. Sincerely, Kelly McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment