Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A sober life!

   As the title states I am bound and determined to stay sober. It is one hell of a feeling inside when You tell Yourself it is through, it feels good. I have quit in the past, once for a year and a half, but this time I know I can do it and stay sober for the rest of My life. As I have said before I lose complete control when drinking. The one thing I have refrained from is doing any cocaine when I am drunk, I had a serious problem with that before, but now the urge is'nt even there anymore. I know in My heart that I can stay sober because of that in itself, just say no more and keep Your word. Speaking of words I got a few to share, "And then They look at You as if You've lost Your mind!", or, "A Kid's a Kid, I know I am one!", plus, "You've got a lot to live for!". That oughta keep Ya goin' aye? Speaking of going, I'm outa here, C-Ya, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment