Saturday, March 31, 2012

No help yet I see.

    Come on, I am telling You everything I can to prove My honesty, but to no avail. I am a victim here not a criminal. Yes I say things that no one should admit, but how else can I bring these two characters down. They had Me so high when I was given the Playboy I was close to losing control completly Folks. Kevin Childers and Scott Carrol were sitting right in front olf Me when My head was actually spinning inside, really. They had Me on the verge of what They were after, insanity. Beleive Me when I say I have had it rough People, My sister Lois as I have said was out to get Me. She even told My Dad over the C.B. that I was beating Them up, when He walked into the house I sat up from the chair to tell My side of the story but He did'nt give Me a chance. I saw His fist coming from behind Him and got out of the way. I flipped the chair over and hit the door running. When I got outside I stopped and wondered where I was going to go. I cried years later when I told Him what really took place. Again I tell You this in order for You to understand what a miserable life I have lead. I really don't think You want to hear a sob story such as Mine, but I feel a necessity in order to have People understand where I am coming from. Hell this girl is still mean as hell to Me. I could tell a lot of stories about Her but don't feel it would be appropriate, She is still mean as all get up to this day though. She does'nt scream at Me to see My reaction anymore, but She still comes up with ways of making Me look bad, enough all ready. Well I had to get that out, and with that I will leave You by saying farewell, and have a great weekend. Kelly. ps. Go Baylor Womens team

No comments:

Post a Comment