Saturday, February 14, 2015

Another damn Kid!

   Here I am again. I have said before that I had all sorts of crap to say until I logged in and now nothing. I remember one though, this one is sure to shock You too. If I have the year right I was in the third grade. We were in the play ground of the Stanton California school I went to. All of a sudden I saw something I still consider odd. In My mind I was witness to these words. "I looked at Her and saw She was too good for Me, and threw Her back to the Wolves.". There are People that if They admitted to it were there. This Kid had a lot a Girls with Their heads down. The play ground was full of Kids that day, but when I looked around after seeing this There was but one Girl, She was running to get out of sight. This sounds amazing I know, but it's just like when Johnny Carson stopped in the middle of His sentence. Thus proving that Americans are not normal in My eye, Kelly.

1 comment: