Friday, February 20, 2015

Here I sit

   Yes I sit and tell all. I use the name Bad Elvis, I own the copyright on that exact name. It is in the files at the Library of Congress. I said how My Sister Kay said something about a bad impersonation left on the answering machine, the night I recorded in Manchaca Texas I remembered that and said there's a name for a Band. I laughed My ass off. Kelly McGill's luck struck again, My tranny went out on cue. I have positive proof on this. I was towed to Killeen from north Austin and the next day paid to tow it back via the repair. I have had Eagle Transmissions in Texas rebuild shit before, They get it right. When the Salesman asked if there were any shops close by ask I asked in return, this is Eagle transmissions? And paid for it in payments before I drove it. Napa will do that I found out with a good deposit also. I told of being allowed to walk across the filming as a Homeless Person with a Guitar on His back, that is the same Person You will find on the Playboy Mansions security camera when I walked up to the gate. Hell ya I'm gonna do after receiving that Playboy. I wish I'd a read the junk! Man! What the Hell? I said They had the Kid stoned to the max.

No comments:

Post a Comment