Thursday, February 19, 2015

Sunday Night?

   This whole thing started as a plea for help. Now I am talking about being a Drunk passed out in an alley. It was a Sunday I won't soon forget either. When I left the Bar I slapped a Friend of Mine on the back and said I had to leave due to My babbling. I was'nt saying anything insane, but it was a drunk talking out loud. I know in a City I might have had a problem with the People around Me quick if I did that, I know two of the Boy's at the Bar well and one I feel may be connected with Bill Rowley. Again that is speculation due to the fact that They were working at the Mines together and Hanging out a bit. I could name many People that I would say were involved in My demise. I said before about trying to remember what to wriet,,,,, I had to pee, this is what I came back to. I sure as Hell hope I'm getting through. This is just like work, I deal with Kids all day long. It is so tough to get a Kid to just see what's really going on. I am nearing a serious point in My Life to where I will just give up, "A cry for help!" Hell I'll admit to that. I feel this night should end proper, I am at a loss on the proper words though. These seem appropriate. Bah! I've found better, I just learned to watch My fingers and instead of what typing classes taught Me in junior high. Have a good one is even better.

1 comment:

  1. Now I remember what I was saying during My break, then My mind wandered again. I have been trying to remember it for longer then I care to mention.

    ReplyDelete