Tuesday, February 10, 2015

"Mi Vida loca."

   Mi Vida Loca means My crazy Life. "Drama Queen." I am sure I am called, but hey I really do want to walk up and shoot some Asshole for doing what They did to My Life. What They are doing now really is'nt that important to Me, it's just what I feel I can bring Them down for, They attempted to totally destroy My mind People. I see where Richard thinks He's untouchable, Max Groenig and Others are screwing with Him, not Me He'd be saying. Let Me remind You that They are directly screwing with My Life. I admit it when I say that if Bill Rowley or Richard Pattison were to walk up to Me I would take Their Lives, seriously. I understand that this is a direct threat too. The thing is, Nobody is doing a thing about it. Threats are threats and there is no action taken against said People so Your hands are tied, but Boy I'd shoot Someone. Again, I say so for the attention I need to seek justice and I don't give a damn if I wind up in Prison for saying so, Kelly McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment