Sunday, February 8, 2015

Four whole years?

   On March 25th I will have been writing like this for four full years. I have approached the U.S. Marshals many times trying to get Them to take notice. I have left a hand written letter on the page I was given by the U.S. Attorney's office in Cheyenne even. I understand that I am going about this in an unusual manner, but I am actually afraid to go in front of Them. Knowing Myself I know I would have an emotional breakdown right in front of Them, I don't want that. I can sense that People are wondering if I am even stable. I went to California with violence in My mind, but I knew there was a very slim chance of running into this Pattison Person in that way. And yes I was on My way to Wenachie Washington where Bill Rowley lives with the same intent. Let Me ease Your minds a bit, I am not a dangerous Person to normal Lives. I am the one though that would not hesitate to take a Life when needed though, I have proved that twice. I told You about the Rapist in Indiana, and I admit I punched the gas pedal when I saw a Kid that was said to have drawn back His fist and was going to hit Laura Chiles when I was in High School. I knew that Kids Brother fairly well and see Him around town every now and then, Chris I feel never even did it. The way My Pals were I bet money They set it up so I'd get in a fight just to see what I'd do. They had no clue of what I really am. Those same Friends know now how fast I move. I am a natural at being so fast You can't stop Me when I am pushed to that point.

No comments:

Post a Comment