Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Hello again

I mentioned a couple of times some Girl named Sam
I guarantee They claimed I did something to Her
A Kid named Ralph McMillan brought the Brat by and asked if They could use My bed. It was just like everytime I was asked if I wsnted drugs, I guess so was My reply
Now? Hell no I would say
He left the 15 year old Girl there naked in My bed. Statutory rape if the Cops even came by for Me and I did nothing at that time
Soon Mr. Rowley shows up and ran into the bedroom when I told Him She was in there
Afterwards He too left Her there naked. Serious Cads
After a while I said what the Hell and went in. The light was well enough that She knew Who it was. After a minute She said "You're not Bill" and was no longer wanting Me in the room. Fishy at the least
She did spend the night in My bed alone and unbotherered.             These People really did some strange things

No comments:

Post a Comment