Saturday, July 23, 2016

I see now

I just realized something. I play the Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes, I will never win.
They take one look at Your record and throw Your ass to the streets
How many People do Cocaine in Their offices? I have an offense from nearly twenty years ago. I have'nt even been around the junk for almost ten years if not over. I could'nt tell You when I walked away from it
My Sister had a worse problem than I, She never got caught so She'd be OK in the eyes of the righteous. Me? Hell I am tossed aside as always
Discrimination is not only against Blacks Folks. I see it all the time
Retarded Kids are set aside too
Exspungment cost $99 I just need to get it done. A letter to the Governor of Texas could give Me a full pardon too. I just need to stay out of trouble and it's easy. Five years after My time I could have has that, I got out in '99
It makes no difference to some "Criminal!" is all They see

No comments:

Post a Comment