Monday, July 11, 2016

Insanity?

People say that if You continually repeat Yourself hoping for the same outcome You are insane. Well I must be knutts because I do exactly that
Richard Pattison fried My brain and is screwing with Me and I want Him in Prison. I will say it over and over too
"He fried Your brain?" yes I was set up with drugs and Rock & Roll before being asked to join a Band, without being a Musician too. "We'll teach You how to play" was Bill Rowley's reply when I said I can't play
Yes, there was a Party in Austin, yes I was handed a Playboy mentioning said Party, and yes I kept being offered LSD, a serious amount too
I was so innocent I walked away from true love two years later. Does this clarify things? I might commit murder in four days Folks
There are 500 registered guests showing up here in Wyoming on Friday. I am going looking for trouble, fact

No comments:

Post a Comment