Thursday, July 14, 2016

Yes, this is My life

I just stated the title to the book I attempted to publish
That was before I understood how I destroyed My Life. I had not a clue on how acid was sent to Me at that time, nor how acid rock was mysteriously placed where it was readily available
I completely understand how it all happened now. It became clear after "Richard Pattison, Killeen Texas" and "Marge! Marge! Marge! Or was that Kelly! Kelly! Kelly! Ah, I wanted the Magilla Gorilla"
People these Kids set out to alter My thoughts. Once Hugh Hefner tried to approach Me They went all out
Rush 2112 made Me an Artist. I am copyrighted as proof. I now have newer songs I feel compare too
If You have a humane soul do something please. I went out Tonite and caught a fair buzz hoping to run into an Asshole, even with a pinched nerve from My wreck I will fight

No comments:

Post a Comment