Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Here We go again

   I have to be honest here, one of the toughest things to come up with on these blogs is the title, really, I can go on and on about this happening or They did that, but to title it seems to be the toughest part. Man, I look at My life and I seriously become exasperated, I guess that means a bit overwhelmed, but I must insist on saying I speak the truth and nothing less. I know My saying just that probabaly ticks People off, but I have to cram this down Your throat almost to find a way to bring certain People to justice. I know I have said a few times that I was through doing this, but when a Person thinks about how They think They are so cool to do what They do, I refuse to quit. Ask Yorselves again, what would You do? Myself? I would rather be doing what I did on Saturday, I backpacked into a lake in the windriver mountains, I was near the top when I saked Myself if I wanted to continue through the next two days, I told Myself to beat the storm coming in and made it to My truck pretty fast. If Ya think I was Wussin' out, You have to understand that I hiked for over five hours going both ways with only short breaks. I aint seventeen anymore, like I was when I went up to that lake in highschool. There is a feeling You get, or atleast I have had it before, that when You are up that high You have but no choice but to continue, I know You can be rescued, but I say to Myself, 'Ya better get off Your ass and get going, nobody's gonna carry You down.", even though They will, I get up. That kinda relates to My plight here today, the difference being, I really need the help. I cannot make it off this mountain alone. These People are so powerful They can actually mess with Me on the T.V., how in the Hell do I beat Them without actually beating Them hard? Welcome to My dilemma, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment