Saturday, September 8, 2012

Mad at the World

   Ya, that's Me, "Mad at the World.", but I do have a right to be. Man, I'm actually getting a lot of pagewiews recently, thank You for reading this People. That at least makes Me a bit better. I do hope that I wind up with a certain reader real soon because of what I did just a few minutes ago. I have in the past wrote to Playboy as I have mentioned, I tried to do so tonight and found a Facebook page for Playboy. All I really did was leave a comment on a Porshe, along with telling Them where I can be found. Let's hope Hugh Hefner Himself reads this. I am curious what kind of a Man He really is, does He even know what Richard Pattison has done. And as far as Richard and Bill Rowley go, I state a fact when I say that They're the ones that told People to do what They have done. And Hugh if You are reading this page let Me tell You something, when that Playboy was handed to Me Pal They had Me so high I was not in My right mind, and I was never the same. I state a fact so help Me God. I will end with saying one last thing for the evening, in a few days it will be 9/11, and We will all remember a day that changed Our lives. I wish luck and a safe return to all of those abroad. I have Family members that have returned from both Iraq and Afganastan and I am glad They are safe. Sincerely Kelly McGill

No comments:

Post a Comment