Monday, September 3, 2012

2088 Page views ?

   Hey! You are reading this? Well alright, I guess I am reaching out to Sombody out there. Heck, I might even get a Judge to look at it if I keep it up, gotta try aye? Well, what to say? Hell I get bored with this "Richard did this, I was an absolute screw up!", crap. You wanta know how I started out tying to really better My life? I tried to write My biograghy, I thought what the hell I'd try to get help from Playboy, I see My errors now, and sent through Thier Chicago office hand written letters. Were'nt They the ones that regognized Me? Well anyhow, no response. I had even contacted Them via the internet, I have sent email a plenty via Forums too. That was when I said enough and dropped everything an went to Santa Monica the first time. I walked right up to and walked in the front door of Playboy west studios. The receptionist was surprised that the door even opened. I was given a phone number to call, but when I did I could do nothing but cry when I tried to talk to the Gentleman on the line, He hung up after a short time of course. An emotional wreck to say the least, if I were to stand on a wittness stand I would breakdown I am sure of it. But hey it's cool, Richard Pattison is a swell Guy, He gets to mess with My life, that's one cool Dude. I'll be ta seein' Ya later, Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment