Sunday, September 9, 2012

I don't have a title today

   I get kinda lost just titleing these dang things. I thought of something these Characters are more than likely saying about Me. We were at My apartment once when an old boy from the bar downstairs was up. He said He more'n likely had spent a million dollars in His lifetime. Without thinking about it I said Me too, I was corrected by Bill Rowley. Of course at nineteen I had never spent a hundred thousand, it just goes to show You how dimwitted I am. It was easy for these Guys to set Me up with enough acid to destroy My brain cells, I did'nt think before I did them. I can still be so dumb as to jump in without thinking of the consequences too much. Bah, guess what I did this morning? I found Hugh Hefners personal facebook page, I am curious if He'll write back, it's worth a try aint it? You Folks have a great sunday will Ya, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment