Thursday, September 13, 2012

September 13th, 2012

   Well I aint going nowhere by trying to talk with Hugh Hefner, ignored is what I am. I can say without a doubt that my messages via Facebook go directly to Him, and I tell the truth when I say I was given the Playboy, one inwhich I did see My name in print while breezing through it, so I know damn good and well that He knows who it is that is contacting Him. Too damn good to talk to a Fella like Me I guess, rich Bastard is probabaly laughing about the whole affair. I can see why He would want Richard Pattison around too, He was known as a Guy that was good with the Ladies, He would fit right in with that crowd. Myself? I doubt if They would want a slow Boy to hang out with Them. Hell, when We were nineteen most of the Guys around that We knew were the type that slept alone, Bill Rowley, Kent Jepson, Ken Dodson none of Us were great Lovers. Ya Bill would say He was, He always brought these Girls by, fifteen yearolds. I was cordial to Them but never showed any interest due to Thier age. The only fifteen year old I did show an interest in was Shiela, and that was because I had seen the look in Her eyes before that. They call Them jailbait for a reason People. I really hope that this damn writing does some good, because this is depressing. C-Ya later, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment