Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The Laughing Stock?

   When I say laughing stock, I am referring to these Characters being aloud to do what They do national television. That in itself is an outrage. I understand, as I have said before, that this seems as if it's unreal. Like Who would believe that I was offered whatever it was in My own copy of Playboy? That in itself seems far fetched I agree, but it is the truth. And I state again that it was handed to Me after They had Me in another state of mind to boot. A Man would have walked up to You and said something about it, a Friend would have made damn sure that You understood what it is this magazine is saying to You. Not alter Someones mind and try to destroy what little mind He does have. That is a crime that will not go unpunished if and when I run into each one of Them. Richard Pattison should'nt be all that hard to find if I look in the right places. I'm not talking about removing Them from the face of the Earth, but I will be violent towards Them. I'll spill My guts out later, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment