Saturday, May 18, 2013

3000 pagewiews? Well almost.

    Ya, today I just looked in to see just how close I am to 3000, gettin' there. How's it goin'? Well I hope. Me? I still aint sold My truck, I need to in order to pay off the other one, I hate payments and the repo Man. I have bought only one new truck in the past, an '87 Chevy, it was repoed a year later. I don't want another brand new one until I can pay fully for it. Damn if all the People that looked at it were'nt scared of a little work I'd a sold Her by now. I'm too damn honest, when They ask if anythings wrong with it I tell Them everything because I really cannot do anything else. The saddest part about this retched life is that I really don't see a very good future in store, it's depressing to say the least. I do have options though, I have mentioned book ideas, it's just finding the time along with the ambition to do so. I'd love to be able to sit and watch the beach and have nothing to do but write and play the guitar, but in reality that's nothing but a dream. Not drinking I may be able save enough money to buy a chunck of land and build a house on it to sell, we're talking some money though just for the well and power, the rest I know I can accomplish Myself. Speaking of My career as a Carpenter, I have been the framing Superintendent for three different companies and I have five jobs under My belt, do You think They would let Somebody that was totally out of His mind run the job? I said I was on the verge of insanity, I have to explain that I am talking about fifteen years ago. Today I am a totally different Person. Well, I did'nt really want to blab on today, but why not? So I'm out a here Folks, thanks for reading, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment