Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Here and now

   I have a cause, in My eye it is worth fighting for, a killing offense actually. I stress the point about taking a life as I stated somewhere probably a year ago, wow, because it grabs the attention of the Police. I hear Their computer picks up things like Murder and other violent crimes, good I say, and I will use it to My advantage. I can understand how a lot of You, more like nearly all of You, do not except that I was handed a Playboy printed especially for Me, that sounds like a farce to Me too, but I will go to My grave knowing that I speak the truth. Johnny Carson, Craig Furguson, the Simpsons, Tyler Perry that is some fucked up shit Pal, no wonder People hate Americans, They play headgames for one thing, that to Me is not normal, Grown Adults do nothing of the sort, that is a known fact. The words, "We are at war You know?", come to mind and I can actually see where They can look at Us like a bunch of spoiled brats, You allow People like this Hugh Hefner to be Millionaires because He was a Pervert that talked some Girls into posing for Him and He sold it. These People are nothing less than garbage in My opinion, and I really doubt that even then He could have started it all on $1,000. He borrowed from His Mother too. I can see My Moms reaction if I told Her I was going to do such a thing and I needed money to get it started. Well I gotta quit for now, God bless Us all, We need the help, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment