Friday, May 24, 2013

With liberty and justice for All

   Liberty I say is not in question, but justice? Where in the Hell is that? If You are an outcast in the World there is no justice, the People in charge don't give a rats ass for a missfit. You have to realize that even before I was set up with the drugs They had chosen for Thier crime that I was still not a very bright Kid, but now I am what is known as a Spacecase. I did not by any means choose the path I walked, if I did I sure as shittin' would be standing along side of Nancy. It still boggles My mind when I realize that I hurt Her thirty years ago, what really bothers Me is that I have lived a lonely life since then when I actually should have been dating pretty regularly. This sucks! Here I am doing My damndest to bring down a couple Punks, depressing. I made up My mind the other day to continue for as long as it takes, I feel if I do so I might just get lucky in a few years down the road, pathetic aint it? Well I can say this for Myself at least, I sure as Hell am not a cradle robber like this Bill Rowley, the Boy even married Someone nearly half His age. Good for Him I hear Ya say, but to Me it says no Woman would know the Kid, I gaurantee none would if They knew how He truly is. "Don't insult My intelligence.", is what needs to be said to these Boys, I do have a little sense, I see what has been done to a slow Child and it infuriates Me. A Cad is a Cad, and I will not be called one, "I was a Womanizer.", I already admitted to being a Jerk that did'nt know any better then to break hearts, but now I refuse to do so. I have had plenty of chances to do just exactly that, but Nancy broke Me of that. Within months of walking away from Her I was doing exactly that, one last time, never again, not even for sex. Sex was so easy back then, now? Hell I told You before I won't even really try, but if things go right Ya never know aye? I gotta get out of here, I'll see Ya later, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment